ABOUT THE PLACES :
- Alamelu mangammal temple is just 5 km away from Tirupati temple. This temple is dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi .
- Lord Venkateshwara temple is the most famous and richest temple in the world.
- Sri Kapileshwara temple in Andhra is yet another most famous temple of Lord Shiva.
- The place Kalahasti has the most famous temple of Lord Shiva which is called as Sri Kalahasteeswara temple.
Tirupati Kalahasti package from Mysore
ABOUT THE PACKAGE :
- KSTDC Tirupati and Kalahasti package is from Mysore.
- The travelling is through bus.
- KSTDC Tirupati and Kalahasti package from Mysore is a 3 nights package.
Day : 1
|03:00 pm||Departure from KSTDC Transport Wing, Yatrinivas Building|
|09:00 pm||Hudson circle BBMP City Corporation|
|09:40 pm||Biyyappanahalli Metro Station|
|10:00 pm||K. R.puram A.P.J.Kalam Bus Stand|
|03:30 am||Arrival to Thirupathi|
Day : 2
|03:30 am||Arrival to Thirupathi : Check in to the hotel and |
|05:00 am – 4:00 pm||Visit to Alamelu mangamma temple ( Padmavaithi ) Breakfast Lord venkateswara temple ,Kapeleswara temple & Srinivasa mangapura temple & halt|
Day : 3
|05:00 am||Departure From Hotel|
|05:30 am||Arrival atSri Govindaraja Swamy temple visit|
|06:00 am||Departure from Govindaraja Swmamy temple|
|07:30 am||Arrival Sri Kalahasti visit Sri Kalahasteswara temple|
|10:00 am||Deparature from Kalahasti (lunch on the way )|
|10:00 pm||Arrival in Mysuru|
Tirupati Kalahasti package by Bus
- Single occupancy : RS.4500/-
- Double occupancy : RS.3700/-
- Triple occupancy : RS.3500/-
FOR MORE QUERIES AND INFO : CONTACT +91 8270052307